Dancing Gnome is hiring!
We’re looking to add a friendly, passionate, hard-working, and super weird individual to our small crew of talented humans serving up the fine folks of Pittsburgh and beyond in the Taproom. This job is PART-TIME and though no previous experience in a brewery is explicitly required, service industry experience is a HUGE bonus. If your interested in joining our family, read below for the details!
Before you decide to throw your hat in the ring, here are a few things you need to know. We’re looking for someonewho:
- Has evening and weekend availability.
- Has exceptional social skills.
- Is able to stand for long periods of time without breaks.
- Has incomparable attention to detail.
- Works well in a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
- Is able to maintain a smile and friendly demeanor, especially under stress.
- Absolutely loves hop forward beer.
This role requires dealing with the public on a regular basis, so I can not stress enough the importance of an insanely positive, well managed attitude. Egos need not apply, but quirks are always welcome!
Compensation will be an extremely reasonable hourly wage, and, of course, beer! There will most likely be opportunities for increased hours and upward mobility within DG as we continue to grow and find need for more talented humans.
If you’ve made it this far and are definitely qualified, please send a resume and, more importantly, why you think you’d be a great fit for the position in an email to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Why is there a lava lamp?’.