Dancing Gnome is hiring!
We’re looking to add a friendly, passionate, hard-working, and super weird individual to our small crew of talented humans on the packaging team. This job is PART-TIME and relatively specific, though no previous experience in a brewery is explicitly required. If you're interested in joining our family, read below for the details!
Before you decide to throw your hat in the ring, here are a few things you need to know. We’re looking for someone who:
- Is available Monday mornings, Thursday mornings, and Friday mornings/early afternoons. This position will be anywhere between 8-20 hours weekly.
- Is able to stand for long periods of time without breaks.
- Has incomparable attention to detail.
- Works well in a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
If you think you embody the above, then here’s some details on what exactly the role entails. This happens with a crew of 3-4 people depending on the day, but within that day you can expect to be:
- Prepping each morning for the days canning run
- Prepping cans for filling
- Filling cans
- Seaming cans
- Weighing and packing out cans
- Cleaning up after packaging is completed
Compensation will be an extremely reasonable hourly wage, and, of course, beer! There will most likely be opportunities for increased hours and upward mobility within DG as we continue to grow and find need for more talented humans behind the scenes.
If you’ve made it this far and are definitely qualified, please send a resume and, more importantly, why you think you’d be a great fit for the position in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Because you can't shotgun a bottle...’.